Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pioneer Days..

So let me tell ya a little bit about my experience with the Trek.. We had to pull handcarts with all of our stuff on them to experience what the Pioneers had to go through. We went for about three days and went through mud, water, sand, rocks, plants you name it. It was tough! Here are some pictures to show you what it was like!


My Trek Family!



I was fortunate enough to get four lovely blisters on my feet! It was kinda cool because I got to wear hot pink duct tape around my feet...but yea they hurt!


This is my "Sister Wife," Kacey Rogers, who shared with me, our wonderful "Trek Husband," Mason Smith. He helped us get through it for sure with a positive attitude and made sure "his wives" got across the planes safe:)


My real brother Skyler came and visited me in my tent. That wasn't allowed but I figured since he comes in my real bedroom sometimes then we could let this slip..;) He was such a sweetheart and I'm glad he came because he helped me out a ton.



No comments:

Post a Comment